Noticing Beauty This Christmas Season

Beauty gives life. Notice for yourself, the beauty around you this season. For me, doing this requires a certain state of mind. That state of being is cultivated in my alone times. When I take these times, away from the hustle and bustle of my busy life, it keeps me in a place where I am more apt to notice the beauty around me in the world. I heard that when you decorate for Christmas, it is best to use live and natural decorations as it adds to the peace you feel. Something about man is made to be refreshed by beauty as it occurs in nature. So for my survival guide for the holidays, I would say to do the following: 1. Take time to yourself away from all distractions. 2. Decorate with organic natural decorations. 3. Spend time with other people who are apt to notice the beauty around them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monkey Bars

I long to see him

Book, Interrupted. On the fringes of Christianity.